Prime development located on the corner of US Highway 18 and Rancherias Road in Apple Valley, California. The project, which consists of approximately 9.07 acres, is adjacent to Walmart and features a hotel site, Anchor pad for a 42,000 SF building, C-Store and gas site, and two additional pads for retail or restaurant use. Individual sites are available for lease or sale. The entire development may be acquired, call for details.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in San Bernardino County
- San Bernardino County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in San Bernardino County
- Ranches in San Bernardino County
- Recreational Property in San Bernardino County
- Residential Property in San Bernardino County
- Farms in San Bernardino County
- Undeveloped Land in San Bernardino County
- Hunting Land in San Bernardino County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.