This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
What an incredible location! This 155 acres truly sits in the heart of Raymore and is complimented with Creekmore Golf Course and Subdivision to the north and Hawkridge City Park to the south. It has excellent access provided by Madison Avenue on the east and 163rd Street on the west. All utilities are already in place and this property is ready to be developed. The property is complimented with beautiful gently rolling pastures, multiple creeks, mature timber, and a nice 2 acre pond. One of the neatest features of the property is the incredible views overlooking the surrounding countryside from the western end of the property. If your looking for an excellent investment opportunity, you need to check this property out.
- Incredible location in the heart of Raymore
- Raymore-Peculiar School District
- Creekmore Golf Course borders northern boundary for of mile
- Raymores HawkRidge Park borders southern boundary for mile
- Madison Avenue provides access along the eastern boundary
- 163rd Street provides access to the west
- Utilties in place! Water, electric, gas, telephone and 2 sewer lines.
- Great balance of open pasture land and timbered acres
- Several nice creeks lace through the property
- Large 2 acre lake
- Real estates taxes are approximately $1,400 annually
- Older home and barns being sold as-is
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data