What an incredible location! This 155 acres truly sits in the heart of Raymore and is complimented with Creekmore Golf Course and Subdivision to the north and Hawkridge City Park to the south. It has excellent access provided by Madison Avenue on the east and 163rd Street on the west. All utilities are already in place and this property is ready to be developed. The property is complimented with beautiful gently rolling pastures, multiple creeks, mature timber, and a nice 2 acre pond. One of the neatest features of the property is the incredible views overlooking the surrounding countryside from the western end of the property. If your looking for an excellent investment opportunity, you need to check this property out.
- Incredible location in the heart of Raymore
- Raymore-Peculiar School District
- Creekmore Golf Course borders northern boundary for of mile
- Raymores HawkRidge Park borders southern boundary for mile
- Madison Avenue provides access along the eastern boundary
- 163rd Street provides access to the west
- Utilties in place! Water, electric, gas, telephone and 2 sewer lines.
- Great balance of open pasture land and timbered acres
- Several nice creeks lace through the property
- Large 2 acre lake
- Real estates taxes are approximately $1,400 annually
- Older home and barns being sold as-is
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.