This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR! That’s the only way to describe this WORLD CLASS hunting property! This is by far the prettiest farm I have ever stepped foot on. Rolling hills, gorgeous views, big bottom farm fields, secluded food plots, pretty timbered ridges, brushy hillsides, and stocked lakes make this a PREMIER property. Located in the rolling hills just north of the Missouri River Bottoms, this property features approximately 535 acres enclosed in a high fence, with the remaining 460 acres outside of the fence. There is a resident deer herd within the fence that is included in the sale. The genetics on this farm are simply some of the best in the world! Numerous 300+ inch deer have been harvested with the largest scoring close to 450 inches. The average score of whitetails taken is over 200 inches. The hunting on the outside of the fence is also very good with numerous big bucks harvested, including a 181-inch mega giant. There is a nice 6 bedroom/3 bath lodge on the northeast corner of the property that makes for the perfect getaway and hunting camp. Included in the sale are deer handling facilities, breeder pens, equipment, appliances, etc. There are approximately 100 acres of bottom tillable ground, and around 130 acres total tillable throughout the farm. The are 6 ponds, spring fed creeks, and 2 stocked lakes—one is 5 acres, and the other is 3 acres, which provide a great year round water source. The owner has been planting about 20 acres of food plots every year to support the herd, and there are box blinds overlooking each one. Between the fenced/unfenced portions there are 12 box blinds that are included in the sale. There are several different ways and options this property can be purchased, including a great business opportunity! Way too many details to list. This property must be seen to be appreciated! Qualified buyers only--proof of funds may be requested by the seller before a showing can be scheduled. Call today to set up a private showing!
- Great business opportunity! Several different options for buying this property!
- Approximately 535 acres high fenced, with remaining 460 acres outside of fence
- WORLD CLASS WHITETAIL GENETICSâ??LOOK AT THE PICS!
- 20 acres of food plots
- 12 box blinds
- Deer handling facilities/12 breeder pens
- Approximately 130 acres tillable, with 100 acres in bottomland tillable
- 5 acre & 3 acre stocked lakes
- 6 ponds
- Spring fed creeksâ??year round
- Numerous monster bucks have been killed outside of the fence in the fair chase portion of the farm, including a 181-inch giant
- Various means of income
- 2500 sq ft lodgeâ??4 bed/3 bath
- Equipment can be purchased as well
- 1 hour 30 minutes from St. Louis, 45 minutes from Columbia
- TOO MANY DETAILS TO LISTâ??CALL FOR DETAILS!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data