This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! This is a beautiful hand hewn log home on the south shore of Myrtle Lake sitting on a beautiful lot with approximately 370.17 feet of lake frontage. A perfect place to come enjoy the lake with family and friends. It has great access from Orr-Buyck Road yet is set in a peaceful quiet setting facing north to view the northern lights across the lake. The yard has beautiful landscaping already done so all you have to do is move in!! On the lake side of the home is a beautiful screened in porch if the bugs push you in. Out on the lakeside is a firepit and great area to hang out with friends and family. The dock is included. As far as the inside of the home, it screams character with its custom cabinets, countertops, doors and other woodwork. The main floor consists of a great layout of the spacious kitchen and dining with a door out to the screen porch on the lake side of the home. The living room is part of the open space where it attaches to the main floor bedroom and bathroom. Going up the stairs you come to the loft with a bridge attaching the two other bedding areas. To make moving in easy and being ready for the lake the bonus is many of the furnishings are negotiable. Myrtle Lake is excellent for walleye, northern pike, bass and, of course, panfish. The owner says they do well right from the dock for sunnies making that a plus keeping the kids busy all day. The lake is 876.43 acres and has a maximum depth of 20 feet with water quality ranging from 8.25-9.3 feet according to the MN DNR fisheries survey. There are many great lakes in the area such as Pelican, Vermillion, Rainy, Kabetogama and many more. The area is also very well known for snowmobiling and many other activities. The northeast part of MN also has several great and scenic golf courses. Also for some buyers of this home it may come of interest that the seller has 80 acres that he would be willing to sell if you wish to have hunting ground about a mile away from the lake place. Time to enjoy the lake life, bonfires and hear the loons!
- Beautiful hand hewn log home on Myrtle Lake
- Spacious kitchen, great room and living room with tons of character
- Beautiful northwoods lake with great views to the north to potentially see the northern lights and wilderness not other homes across the lake
- Great fishing lake for walleye, northern pike, bass and panfish
- Place is ready to move in
- Many furnishings will be negotiable making going out buying, hauling, and putting together an unneeded nuisance
- Potential to buy an additional 80 acres to hunt on a mile away
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Louis County
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Louis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Louis County
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
- Farms in Saint Louis County
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.