Office Building located in the Brown Campus in Hazelwood, MO now available for sale.
The 23,802 S.F. building was built in 1985 on 1.96 acres and was extensively renovated in 2005. The building was renovated with high-end class A finishes. The building is built-out with 69 Cubes and 31 Private Offices.
Building amenities include a Fitness Facility (with showers), Cafeteria, Break Room, Board Room and a Training room for 28 people. There is AT&T Fiber to the building and Liebert Units in the Data Room. 2000 amp Electrical Service and a Kohler Backup Generator 120/208 and is 3-phase. The property is bank-owned and all furniture and fixtures are included in the sale.
The property has 109 Parking Spaces (4.67/1,000 S.F. ratio). The property sits next to a 6 acre lake located in the Brown Campus in Hazelwood, MO. Other businesses located in the Brown Campus are: Boeing, bioMerieux, Flight Safety International, United Seating & Mobility and Malllinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.
I-270 to James McDonnell Blvd East to South on Campus Parkway to West on Anglum Road
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Louis County
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
- Farms in Saint Louis County
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Louis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Horse Property in Saint Louis County