Like new home with Ash River waterfront, giving direct access to the Voyageurs National Park. The wood interior and the in floor heat give the home a warm up north feel. The spacious deck overlooks the forest lands. Deer, grouse, fox, eagles and more wildlife are seen from the back patio of the home. You have the best of both worlds. The privacy of being tucked back in the woods and you have the shared waterfront on the water. Ash River is a central entrance to the Voyageurs National Park. You have snowshoe, cross country ski and snowmobile trails near this year round vacation property.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Saint Louis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Louis County
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
- Farms in Saint Louis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.