Lovely traditional New England farmhouse in a beautiful rural setting. Close to Manchester and Boston. Many features remain as they were in the 1790's: 12 over 12 windows, wide pine paneling, wide pine floors, stenciling, brick hearths, plaster ceilings and walls. This is a home restorers dream. Once part of the Underground Railroad. Stonewalls, land to garden with water features.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Hillsborough County
- Hillsborough County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Hillsborough County
- Farms in Hillsborough County
- Residential Property in Hillsborough County
- Commercial Property in Hillsborough County
- Lakefront Property in Hillsborough County
- Horse Property in Hillsborough County
- Recreational Property in Hillsborough County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.