One of the finer antique homes in the historic town of Francestown. Located in the National Registry of Historic Places, this home, known as the Stephen Rolfe Homestead, has been carefully restored by the present owners. Four bedrooms, six fireplaces and a wonderful rural setting on 17 acres. First floor Master with shower and jetted tub. Property abuts Town recreational fields and tennis courts. Great horse property with many riding trails and scenic roads for your equestrian enjoyment. Thirty to thirty-five minutes to Manchester and Nashua, plus minutes to skiing and golf.
From New Boston, Rte 136 to Francestown. Take 136 toward Greenfield, first left is Old County South. House is first on right. From Greenfield, Rte 136 north exactly 4 miles to R on Old County South.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Hillsborough County
- Hillsborough County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Hillsborough County
- Farms in Hillsborough County
- Residential Property in Hillsborough County
- Commercial Property in Hillsborough County
- Lakefront Property in Hillsborough County
- Horse Property in Hillsborough County
- Undeveloped Land in Hillsborough County