This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Great hobby farm setup in Winnebago Valley. This four bedroom one bathroom house has had many updates. Custom hickory cabinets, doors, steel roof, updated plumbing and heating. The central boiler is located in the pole shed so you can add wood to it and keep your wood inside out of the elements; this heats the house and the water. It can also be hooked into the garage if you decide to heat the garage. The large deck makes for a great place to take in the cool summer sunsets looking to the south and west. This property has everything you are looking for! Good oaks on the ridge top with great spots for a food plot, tillable acres for income, 1900+ feet of Winnebago creek shoreline running through the middle of the property with thick cover for deer bedding and crossings. There are hundreds of acres of state land within only a couple minutes of driving if you want more land to hunt or have a big party of hunters. This is a must see property; call Bob today to schedule an appointment.
- 4 bedroom 1 bath updated home
- Great hunting and fishing
- 1900â??+ of Winnebago creek running through property
- Zone 3 APR (antler point restriction)
- 15 acres of tillable ground
- 46x32 Pole shed15 acres of tillable ground
- Great deer and turkey numbers
- Solid trout fishing stream
- Good oaks up on top of ridge
- Food plot locations
- Less land available
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data