This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Crosby-Gould House. Authentic expansive antique c1790 Georgian colonial in choice village setting on 7 acres, with established gardens and woodland. Twin Parlor center-chimney plan with 4+ BRs and 2 Full Baths. Abundant period detailing, including raised paneling, wide-board flooring, and 5 fireplaces. Adjacent to historic house museum with over 100 acres of protected grounds but an easy walk to the village center.In the same family for over 50 years, this lovely property is in move-in condition requiring only minimal updating. Conventional Financing. MOTIVATED SELLER!
South on Rte 123 A in center of New Ipswich (Main Street )House is just past the Barrett Mansion on the right.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Hillsborough County
- Hillsborough County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Hillsborough County
- Farms in Hillsborough County
- Residential Property in Hillsborough County
- Commercial Property in Hillsborough County
- Lakefront Property in Hillsborough County
- Horse Property in Hillsborough County
- Recreational Property in Hillsborough County