13.54 acres and 700 feet on Long Lake. This cabin is located in a remote area and on a lake near the Voyageurs National Park and Superior National Forest. This cabin would make a great multi-purpose recreation property. Fish the lake, hunt the nearby and snowmobile the trails a short distance away. You can access the cabin by boat from the public landing or from a shared parcel of land on the mainland accessed from a private logging road. There are two bedrooms that have curtains for walls and a loft so your whole crew will be able to stay at the cabin.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Saint Louis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Louis County
- Undeveloped Land in Saint Louis County
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.