879.50 Acres of Very Fertile Farm Land with White River Frontage. Includes Three (3) Irrigation Wells and an Eleven (11) Tower Pivot Irrigation System. Crops grown include Corn, Soybeans, Rice, Grain Sorghum and Wheat.
Currently, there are 683.24 Tillable Acres but with a little work, you could easily add more tillable acres.
Soil Types include Dubbs Silt Loam, Egam Silt Loam and Arrington Silt Loam.
Fantastic Access with frontage on Arkansas State Highway 122 and Arkansas State Highway 69. This Farm is located on the North Side of the White River, South of Newark, Arkansas.
Number of Wells
Outside City Limits
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Independence County Properties by Type
- Farms in Independence County
- Ranches in Independence County
- Commercial Property in Independence County
- Residential Property in Independence County
- Recreational Property in Independence County
- Riverfront Property in Independence County
- Hunting Land in Independence County