What a nice piece of property! This 38 acres has been platted Residential R3 so it has great potential for development. The parcel can be subdivided into up to 13 lots and is in the Waterloo school district. A 5-acre lake already exists on the south end. This property has frontage on Bohleysville Road at the intersection with Keim Road just outside of Waterloo. Taxes $62.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Clair County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Saint Clair County
- Ranches in Saint Clair County
- Farms in Saint Clair County
- Commercial Property in Saint Clair County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Clair County
- Recreational Property in Saint Clair County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Clair County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.