This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! This unique property has a long list of recreational opportunities for the avid outdoorsman or family looking for a great place to spend weekends! The Red Pine timber is very unique and holds a tremendous amount of deer and wild turkeys! The surrounding habitat is outstanding providing food and more thick cover to hold and grow giant bucks. There is an internal trail system that makes accessing the property very easy. The trails are ideal for hiking, ATV's, or horseback riding. The property has great building sites or places to park your camper for the weekend, there are also several campgrounds in the area. All amenities are available in nearby Oquawka. A creek runs throughout the property providing a waters source and several pinch points ideal for hunting.
- Very unique property with a wide range of recreational uses
- Tons of deer and turkey sign throughout the property
- Trail system goes around the perimeter of the property allowing easy access to the entire property.
- Small creek runs through the backside of the property
- Blacktop road provides access along the entire south end of the farm
- Great building sites and camping areas along with several campgroungs close to the property
- Located near Sandy Oaks Campground, Delbar State Park, and Big River State Park
- Several great food plot locations in the middle of the property would make for some killer areas for small micro plots or with a little dozer work, you could have a several acre food plot.
- The red pine forest and mixed hardwoods throughout the farm allow for stand locations almost anywhere. No more looking for that right tree to put your stand in.
- Property is located north of Oquawka or south of Keithsburg
- 1 hour from Quad Cities, 45 minutes from Galesburg, 1.5 hours from Peoria
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Agent for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Henderson County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.