This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This farm represents the pinnacle of trophy whitetail habitat in one of the most desirable areas in the country. Long narrow tillable fields in the middle of a large block of timber provide an excellent food source and strong annual income while allowing for tremendous hunting. Food plots have been built deep in the timber to help hold the top end deer that call this farm home. Access is tremendous with a road and trail system throughout the farm. There is access along the entire southern boundary from Bee Creek Road where city water and electric service is available to build your dream home or lodge. The rolling terrain and big timber ridges are also great turkey habitat that will not disappoint any hunter. There are an additional 327 acres and a custom log home (See Calhoun 327 Listing) to the south that can also be purchased with this property giving you 829 acres and a lodge that is ready to use. Numerous creeks and a small pond provide plenty of water while creating thick bottoms loaded with deer sign. The field edges and food plots are loaded with scrapes and rubs and deer trails beat down several inches into the dirt. This farm is a true must see for any land buyer interested in owning one of the very best properties in Southern Pike County, Illinois. There are additional 1226, 654, and 327-acre farms for sale through Whitetail Properties in the immediate area of this property.
- $500,000.00 of marketable timber currently on the property (quote from forester/logger)
- 80 tillable acres providing $16,000.00 of annual income from cash rent
- Property could qualify for CRP in 2017
- Incredible deer and turkey habitat
- Excellent surrounding habitat
- Road access from the northwest and entire south boundary
- Internal road and trail system
- Intensely managed for trophy whitetails for over 10 years
- Several established food plots built in the large timber
- Incredible deer sign
- Several creeks
- City water and electric along the entire south boundary
- Excellent building sites
- Adjoining 327 acres and custom log home to the south available for purchase through Whitetail Properties
- There are additional 1226, 654, and 327 acre farms for sale through Whitetail Properties in the immediate area of this property
- Seller will entertain dividing the property into smaller parcels - Call Aaron Milliken for details
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Pike County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.