This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This large farm pairs the very best in country living with some of the finest hunting property available on the market today. It’s truly an incredible expanse of perfect trophy whitetail habitat. Thick brushy draws and perfectly placed ridge top fields offer incredible hunting opportunities for both whitetails and turkeys. Bee Creek runs through the farm creating a highway for deer travel and an ideal water source. This farm and many of the surrounding farms have been on a strict QDM management plan for more than 10 years. This farm is part of a bigger picture of 1281 acres of connecting habitat that have been owned by the same owner for many years. This is a great opportunity to get into a premier neighborhood and start at the top. Food plots and standing corn or beans are in place to effectively hunt and hold the dense deer population. The internal road and trail system make access easy throughout the entire farm. Multiple access points allow the farm to hunt big and provide good ways in on any wind directions. The home is very well kept and features 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, a 2-car garage, and a full, unfinished basement. There is also fully paved road access to the home from the west. Top end properties in excellent neighborhoods are increasingly hard to find, call today to schedule a showing or to discuss other offerings in this neighborhood including a 654, 327.8 and an 1148-acre parcel.
- Custom Cypress Log home 3 bed, 3 baths, and a full unfinished basement, ideal for a home or lodge
- 145.74 tillable acres provide $28,000.00 per year of income
- Tillable acreage should be eligible for the CRP program in 2017
- Excellent trophy managed surrounding habitat
- Bee Creek runs through the property
- Thick bedding areas
- Paved road access
- Established food plots
- Great road and trail system
- City water in the home
- Property is located on Bee Creek Road on the Calhoun/Pike county line
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data