PRICE REDUCED! If you are looking for prime pasture/tillable land in a great location, you need to see this property. Consisting of 90% pasture land with Pumpkin Pile Creek as the west border and Dry Creek as the northern border. There are mature hardwoods which cover the creek. The property is currently being used as a cattle farm and is fenced and cross fenced with an electric fence. This farm could easily be used for row crops and with highway frontage has the potential for commercial development.
- Department of Agriculture pays land owner $936 annually for cotton allotment
- Currently leased for $2000 per year to neighbor for cattle grazing
- Currently enrolled in county conservation program for tax purposes
- 500 feet of frontage on Buchanan Hwy
- Nearly 3/4 of a mile of creek frontage being the entire north and west borders
- Excellent soils for row crops or pasture for cattle
- Excellent location for potential commercial development
- located 2 miles south of Cedartown and about an hour northwest of Atlanta
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.