This property is situated on top of a mountain giving you unrestricted views of the Appalachian foothills. The property was clear cut three years ago, making it the perfect habitat to hold a great population of deer, and will also make a wonderful home site. You can access the entrance to this property from Benefield Gap Road. This tract is located just minutes from the cities of Piedmont, Jacksonville, and Gadsden.
- Scenic hunting property in northeast Alabama
- Approximetly 5 acres of hardwoods, 20 acres of cut over
- Mountain top view of Appalachian Foothills
- Dense deer and turkey population
- Paved road access
- Great sight for a future home
- Bulk of acreage was clear cut three years ago
- Thick brush, great for holding deer
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.