This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This part of Northern Wisconsin has been compared to the northern reaches of Canada where a deer can live out its life and never see a human being. The results are huge bodied old warriors with headgear the size of rocking chairs! Just take a look at some of the trophies of the deer coming out of this area. The Bad River Reservation offers what the deer need to grow into true Booners, food, water, seclusion and time to realize their genetic capability. There are three food plots ready to plant this year for the ultimate in fall attraction. The owner told me of an 180-inch bruiser standing in a field of Tall Tine Tubers last year. If it wasn’t for the bag of Cheetos’s on his daughter's lap, that buck would be on the camp wall. As fate would have it, he is still out there and now he is waiting for his rumble with you. This remote piece of land is ready for your tribe to ATV in, fire up the old wood burner and get after it. This is truly an epic, real-life hunting camp where traditions are made and legends hang on the wall. If you are tired of the crowds, then come to the North Woods and likely never deal with another hunter again. Call me for your ATV guided tour today.
- Completely off the grid and wild
- Miles from any high human population allows these bucks to grow big
- ATV access, pickup truck in summer
- 3 food plots planted in tall tine tubers last year
- Elevated box blind and 2 man in place
- Ponds strategically located in the food plots
- Deep woods food plots are the only agriculture these deer have ever seen resulting in the maximum attraction
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data