This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Cattle farms like this are a rare find. Located between Gravette and Hawasse on Bluebird Road makes the location ideal for someone wanting to have their own farm with great access. In fact, the property is located minutes from the future intersection of Hwy 72 and Interstate 49. After the highway is completed a person could go almost anywhere in northwest Arkansas in just minutes. The property offers a gently rolling terrain with the perfect combination of open pasture and mature hardwood timber. This blend makes for some breathtaking sights on which to build your new home. The improved pasture has an impressive stand of clover that makes a high protein food source for cattle and wildlife in the area. There are two year around springs that provide a fresh water source for the livestock as well as a hay barn with corral to make your farming chores much easier. The property holds a mature stand of timber loaded with white oaks that not only have a potential investment value but also make for a great food source for the deer. With several funnels and pinch points on the acreage, an outdoor enthusiast will have many options on where to hunt next season. Whether your passion is farming, hunting or both this farm is for you. Please call today to schedule your private tour.
- Amazing cattle farm located between Gravette and Hawasse
- Just minutes from the future intersection of Hwy 72 and Interstate 49
- Numerous potential building sights throughout the farm
- The property has access to county water as well as electric
- Gently rolling terrain with the perfect combination of pasture and mature timber
- Not one, but two year around springs make for a perfect watering source
- Improved pasture with a wonderful stand of clover
- Hay barn with metal corral
- Possible marketable timber
- Loaded with white oaks that make an ideal food source for the deer
- Numerous mature deer have been taken on the property
- Several funnels and pinch points throughout the farm make for some great potential stand locations
- Farms like this are a rare find
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Benton County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.