This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! Nestled in the lower Flint Hills is the “Lagel Valley Ranch”. This beautiful property flourishes with big deer, turkey, ducks, small game, and an abundance of views and opportunity. The ranch was once part of the famous Mullendore-Crossbell Ranch and borders the ranch to the north. The scenic valley has a great mix of grass with several varieties present and Sandstone cliffs that border the edges of the valley. There are numerous rock outcroppings with historical markings creating excellent elevation changes throughout the property. Native oaks, walnuts, pecans, sycamores and other hardwoods provide a vast mix of timber. A network of trails through the property leads you to multiple hunting spots along with four smaller sized ponds with several that are great for fishing and spring fed. With 320 acres in a mix of young and mature timber, it offers great cover for any game to be pursued with numerous pinch points and stand locations to intercept animals. A gravel driveway through two metal gates gives private access to the property. At the end of the gravel lies a large 45X100 Quonset shed that was constructed in 2007 with rural water and electricity intact. The Quonset has a ton of space, has a concrete floor, a small bathroom with shower, and is constructed very well. This area of the ranch offers an outstanding potential building spot for a home, with utilities and a pad ready to go. The entrance to the property is via the “Lagal Valley” bottom which is historic and scenic, this farm set’s in an ideal setting not only for hunting but pure recreation. With breathtaking views, phenomenal habitat, and great hunting, it’s truly an all-around recreational property.
- 1 hour north of Tulsa, OK, 2 hours southeast of Wichita, and 3 hours south of Kansas City
- 2 miles west of Caney
- Property has one 2 acre pond, one 1 acre pond, and two Â½ acre ponds that are great for fishing and waterfowl hunting
- Fence is in great condition throughout the property
- Gravel driveway with locked gate for privacy
- Outstanding scenic potential building sites for a house
- Electric and water already on the property
- Excellent hunting area of Kansas with numerous trophy deer harvested every year in this county
- 45â??X100â?? metal Quonset building with concrete floor and small living space
- Tons of timber with a great variety of species
- Believed to be 100% minerals on 197 acres with 50% minerals on 157 acres
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data