This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Located near the Big Roche a Cri Creek in northern Adams County, this property features a year round stream known as Dry Creek that meanders through over one half mile of beautiful pine and oak forests. Excellent habitat exists for a good whitetail herd with many quality hunting spots throughout. Beautiful ridges overlook the creek below and would make for scenic building sites. Other home developments are on the west and north sides of this property which generally mean the deer have safe havens and can grow old! A 20-acre pine plantation is well established and provides excellent bedding while an open area could be converted into a large food plot. The thickness and overall bedding habitat is outstanding. The views along the stream are something you have to see for yourself. Folks, there are few properties of the type available in this area. Make your appointment today!
- Excellent hunting area
- Breathtaking views along 1/2 mile of crystal clear trout stream
- Food plot area
- Many potential cabin sites along 1/2 mile stretch on Brown Deer Road
- Close to the 5000 acre Colburn Swamp. Public hunting area
- Lakes, golf courses nearby
- Terrific fishing only minutes away
- ATV trails
- Low taxes, MFL program
- Join Facebook page,
- Talking prime bedding area on a large portion of the property
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data