Your own private Northern Michigan Island! Situated in 5,600 acres of the pristine waters of Grand Lake located 20 miles N of Alpena, MI. Brown Island currently has a 3000 sq/ft lodge that has a bedroom, commercial grade kitchen, 3 bathrooms, and seating for 35 in the main room. The lodge can easily be converted to a single family residence with very little effort. Two (16x20') heated cabins can be used as additional living quarters or guest houses. Also includes a 30x40 pole barn for storage. Electricity is provided from the mainland via a marine cable and water is supplied from a deep water well. Additional acreage available on mainland.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Presque Isle County
- Presque Isle County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Presque Isle County
- Lakefront Property in Presque Isle County
- Commercial Property in Presque Isle County
- Beachfront Property in Presque Isle County
- Recreational Property in Presque Isle County
- Hunting Land in Presque Isle County
- Riverfront Property in Presque Isle County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.