This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Your own private Northern Michigan Island! Situated in 5,600 acres of the pristine waters of Grand Lake located 20 miles N of Alpena, MI. Brown Island currently has a 3000 sq/ft lodge that has a bedroom, commercial grade kitchen, 3 bathrooms, and seating for 35 in the main room. The lodge can easily be converted to a single family residence with very little effort. Two (16x20') heated cabins can be used as additional living quarters or guest houses. Also includes a 30x40 pole barn for storage. Electricity is provided from the mainland via a marine cable and water is supplied from a deep water well. Additional acreage available on mainland.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Presque Isle County
- Presque Isle County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Presque Isle County
- Residential Property in Presque Isle County
- Commercial Property in Presque Isle County
- Hunting Land in Presque Isle County
- Recreational Property in Presque Isle County
- Beachfront Property in Presque Isle County
- Riverfront Property in Presque Isle County