This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This property is located off of Buck Mountain Road 2.5 miles south of Doe Run. The property offers beautiful road frontage, good hunting opportunities, many level building sites, some marketable timber and some granite outcroppings. The property has been completely surveyed into 3 different 7-acre parcels which would make it easy to subdivide in the future. The property is fenced on 3 sides and has a nice access road from the gated entrance that goes through the property. If you are looking for a nice, small, recreational/hunting property or a place to build your dream home you should check this property out. Electric is available along the paved road which is the east border of the property.
- 2.5 miles south of Doe Run, 5 miles southwest of Farmington, 1 hour 15 minutes south of St Louis
- Great road frontage off of Bucks Mountain Road, newly paved
- Numerous level building sites along the road, electric available
- Good deer and turkey hunting
- Some marketable timber
- Real estate taxes are less than $25
- Gated entrance with nice access road
- 21 surveyed acres fenced and marked, property is platted into 3 separate parcels making it easy to subdivide
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data