This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! This property is a good mixture of hardwood timber and income producing tillable ground. Several nice building sites for a home or cabin and a barn. This mini-farm is also ideal for pasture, hay production, livestock and horses. Good deer hunting with a nice funnel and inside turn. Several ideal locations for food plots. Plenty of agricultural in the area plus some thick overgrown bedding cover back to the west. This wonderful property offers a wide range of opportunities.
- 45 minutes from Indianapolis, 30 minutes from Terre Haute, 3.5 hours from Chicago
- Just minutes from I-70 and State Road 42
- Located close to Cagles Mill Lake, Lieber State Rec. Area, Cataract Falls, Eel River and Mill Creek
- Several nice building sites with good road frontage
- Ideal location for horse barn and pasture
- Good income producing tillable ground for return on investment
- Excellent hunting for deer, turkey, small game and morels
- Abundant wildlife and birds
- Shown by appointment only to qualified buyers
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data