This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! This property is a good mixture of hardwood timber and income producing tillable ground. Several nice building sites for a home or cabin and a barn. This mini-farm is also ideal for pasture, hay production, livestock and horses. Good deer hunting with a nice funnel and inside turn. Several ideal locations for food plots. Plenty of agricultural in the area plus some thick overgrown bedding cover back to the west. This wonderful property offers a wide range of opportunities.
- 45 minutes from Indianapolis, 30 minutes from Terre Haute, 3.5 hours from Chicago
- Just minutes from I-70 and State Road 42
- Located close to Cagles Mill Lake, Lieber State Rec. Area, Cataract Falls, Eel River and Mill Creek
- Several nice building sites with good road frontage
- Ideal location for horse barn and pasture
- Good income producing tillable ground for return on investment
- Excellent hunting for deer, turkey, small game and morels
- Abundant wildlife and birds
- Shown by appointment only to qualified buyers
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Owen County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.