27 acres of hunting land. This tract is all wooded. Abundance of wildlife. Lots of potential building sites for a cabin or home tucked back into the woods. Few minutes from town. Agent owned. Terrain is rolling to steep. No water or electric available. Open gravel road. Close to Dale Hollow Lake and Cumberland River. Both lakes offer excellent fishing and boating.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Cumberland County Properties by Type
- Riverfront Property in Cumberland County
- Recreational Property in Cumberland County
- Farms in Cumberland County
- Commercial Property in Cumberland County
- Residential Property in Cumberland County
- Lakefront Property in Cumberland County
- Undeveloped Land in Cumberland County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.