This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This property offers a very unique opportunity, one that is nearly impossible to find and would be very costly to do yourself. The majority of this property is high fenced! Not only is it fenced, it is crossed fenced and divided into 18 lots or small pastures, making this a turnkey property for livestock such as cattle and horses or even raising whitetail deer! This property has a creek that runs along the east border with a narrow strip of timber making a high-traffic/travel corridor for wildlife. Located right on the edge of Carrollton makes this an ideal property to build on.
- Good access off well maintained gravel road
- 24 x 32 barn on the property is ready for cattle or horses
- Approximately 12 acres of high fenced pasture
- The pasture is crossed fenced for several different pens or rotational grazing
- Located next to town makes for an ideal building site
- Water and electricity are very accessible
- A narrow pinch point of timber next to the creek makes for ideal whitetail rut hunting
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Carroll County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.