This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
TIMBER! There is approximately $200,000 worth of pine trees on this property right now per a logger who knows the logging business well. The parcel has been managed to the extreme through the MFL Closed program and the trees are in great shape. This is a prime time to purchase a parcel like this as you can reap the rewards of the timber value over the long haul, while enjoying taxes just over $300 total until the current MFL contract runs out in a few years. Pine trees aren’t the only thing tipping over on this property. This area and parcel is well known for producing top end whitetails including a state record in this neighborhood a few years back. The property is littered with deer sign. The large contiguous piece combined with some residential property nearby make this a safe haven to recruit the class of deer we all dream of. All of this within an hour of the Fox Cities makes this a great investment for the future.
- 1 hour or less from most of the Fox River Valley
- Trophy whitetail hunting and turkey hunting
- Very high deer densities
- Investment property with high value of pine trees
- Extremely low taxes through the MFL Closed at $317
- Paved road access on both sides of parcelâ??easy access
- Trail system on property
- Hardwoods mixed with pines for mast production and cover for wildlife/deer
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data