This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Located just south of the city limits of Mondovi, this city sanctuary is sure to hold some bruiser bucks. Bordered on two sides by agricultural land and on one side by the Buffalo River, this property has all the needed ingredients to hold and grow mature deer. Priced very competitively for Buffalo County, this is your chance to own land in one of the top ranking counties in North America! Access is fantastic from three sides. Come in from the north through an industrial warehouse complex and wade the river in silence as it has a hard sand bottom. Or walk the well-maintained ATV trail through your gated access entry. The south and east edges are accessible via the high voltage lines. Different winds, different access, perfect ambush! This parcel is newly surveyed so taxes are yet to be determined at the time of listing. If you are looking for an affordable hunting parcel in an area known to produce big bucks and not break the bank, then you owe it to yourself to take a look at this parcel. Call today to schedule an appointment to walk this great tract.
- Just south of the City of Mondovi city limits
- Bordered by the Buffalo River
- Adjacent to crop fields currently planted in corn
- Power line access on two sides
- River is sand bottom and easily waded
- Numerous rubs and scrapes
- Good timber cover and grassy bedding area
- Numerous small hidey hole food plots are ready to be developed
- Archery only area within the city limits of Mondovi lends to older class bucks
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data