This farm is perfect for cattle, horses, goats or any other livestock. There is fencing and cross fencing on the property. There is also county water and a nice barn for equipment. The property has one pond that holds water most of the time. This tract has been surveyed into 6 separate tracts providing opportunities for home lots and investment income.
- Prime bottom ground perfect for livestock with fencing and pasture
- This tract has good road frontage and many building locations
- There is a barn and water available on the property
- The property has a recent survey and could be easily divided
- The property would be great for turkey hunting
- The property is located within 20 minutes of town and amenities
- Cumberland River and Dale Hollow Lake are within minutes of the farm
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.