This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Acres 317 more or less
The first thing a buyer will notice about this farm is the excellent soil. It is all silt loam which is perfect for growing corn, cotton, beans, wheat or really anything! This well-drained silty loam farm is already graded and irrigated with a very adequate water supply. In 2013 it brought in $164 an acre crop rent and was planted in beans. This property has 2 turbine wells that allow for excellent furrow irrigation to all areas of the farm. The LAngeuile River boarders the east side of the property and a nice roadway leads through the farm right down to the river.
The 2014 crop plan includes 244 acres in rice, and 50 in beans.
All 295 acres are irrigated leaving the balance for beautiful wildlife habitat. There are 2 wells on the property; all are diesel.
317 +/- deeded acres
0 +/- acres dryland crop
The farm will generate $200 cash rent p/acre in 2014.
This farm offers excellent duck hunting opportunities and a hunting lease can be offered for $15,000.
Agriculture and Farming
Number of Acres of Timber
Number of Acres Tillable
Row Crop Potential Usage
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Francis County
- Saint Francis County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Saint Francis County
- Farms in Saint Francis County
- Ranches in Saint Francis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Francis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Francis County
- Undeveloped Land in Saint Francis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Francis County