This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! This beautiful property consists of a slight rolling ridge covered with mature white oaks, red oaks, and hickories. There are approximately 3 acres of open flat that is currently cut for hay and has a small food plot on the edge of the timber. A small wet weather stream runs the west edge of the property and the midstory of the forest is covered in red buds and dogwoods. There are several places that would make excellent home sites in the center of the property with views of Weisner Mountain and views of the open understory of the hardwood ridge. There are two access points, one from Co. Rd. 19 and a deeded easement from Co. Rd. 423. The property is in Martha Jean Latta Property subdivision and consist of 3 lots but is currently being offered as a whole. ALSO NOTE there is an additional 20 acres adjoining this property to the west that is currently listed for sale as well, with Whitetail Properties, if more acreage is desired. If you are looking for a gorgeous place to build in this region of northeast Alabama, in a friendly neighborhood and room to roam give this place your consideration.
- BEAUTIFUL Hardwoods with multiple home sites
- Access from Co. Rd. 19 and Co. Rd 423
- 3 Acres of open pasture could be fenced for small pasture, garden, or hayfield
- Weisner Mountain views
- Friendly neighborhood
- Small wet-weather stream
- Bordering 20 AC For Sale, is a thicket and deer sanctuary, check it out, it is a separate listing
- Located on Co. Rd. 19 south of Centre and north of Piedmont
- Convenient to Jacksonville, Anniston, Gadsden and Hokes Bluff as well
- Annual Tax $435
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data