Located just south of Fairhope, one of the most premium living communities of it's kind, this property truly delivers opportunity for development. Secluded away from the main through affairs, but close enough to reach the enter cities within just minutes. The main road frontage of County Highway 27 provides connections that make it easy for commuting or accessibility to schools, shopping, hospital and other municipal services. With it's mature and wide selection of timber located on the property and drainage towards the middle, makes it's prime for an investment for both personal or a development venture. This property has been preserved as a recreational retreat and holds a wide variety of wonderful southern wildlife.
- Located just minutes south of Fairhope
- Located on County Hwy 27 connecting to Fairhope, Daphne, Spanish Fort and Interstate 10
- Easy drive to Point Clear, Mobile Bay or the Alabama Gulf Coast Beaches
- A wonderful location with convenient access to Mobile
- A beautiful variety of timber located throughout the property
- A massive signature Oak located as a centerpiece on the property
- The school systems are of high quality and are located within just a short drive
- Fairhope's private airport is just minutes away
- Area features such as fishing, boating, golf, the arts and historic Fairhope nearby
- Horses and cattle still occupy surrounding farms
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.