Affordable property in famed Buffalo County, this is your chance! This property will not last long as it offers everything a hunter could want in a small property. This dream property butts up against the Trempealeau River Bottoms and has ample cover to hold and grow mature bucks. The property is easily accessed from County Road P and is broken into multiple tree-lined fields providing many ambush sites. From the sign I saw, the deer are splitting time bedding in the tall grass along the river or climbing the bluffs to the north in the morning and then descending on the soybean fields come evening. I witnessed numerous trails beat to mud coming from both bottom lands and bluff tops. A hunter could plant some of the small fields in a variety of food sources to grow and hold the mature bucks he dreams about while renting the larger fields for income. There is a potential building site off the county highway or ample places to stay in the local towns. Don’t miss your opportunity to own land in the number one deer county in the world! Call and schedule a showing today. (Buyer will need to resurvey one parcel as it is a partial sale. Always verify all boundaries prior to purchasing. All maps are approximate.)
- Diverse ag land with crops, trees and cover
- Currently planted in soybeans - great opportunity for income or awesome river bottom food plots
- Tree lined ag fields that create perfect ambush sites
- Natural spring water source that could easily be dug into a water hole
- Small wooded parcel on the ridge holds many deer beds, provides an easily accessible stand site
- Acres of bedding area as this property butts up to a river bottom
- At least 5 separate small fields could be planted into awesome food plots for deer
- A creek crosses the property providing year round flowing water
- A potential building site provides outstanding high vantage point views of the bottom with access from the county road
- This property will bring the new owner years of enjoyment and a lot of bone to put on the wall
- Approximately 1:45 minutes to the Twin Cities, minutes south of Fountain City and less than 30 minutes to Winona, MN
- Taxes $425.06 in 2014
- Tillable income a possibility
- Buyer will need to resurvey one parcel as it is a partial sale
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.