This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!!! Beautiful custom built wood cabin with a lake view just minutes from HWY 59 just south of Linton. The cabin has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, has an open concept with great room, cathedral ceilings, and loft. It also features custom interior woodwork, floors, cabinets, matching wood furniture, and covered porches. The property is a good mixture of tillable ground and timber. This area is loaded with all types of wildlife/birds and the hunting for deer, turkey, waterfowl, upland game, and small game is excellent. One of the great things about the location of this property and cabin is how close it is to additional opportunities for hunting, fishing, birding, and other outdoor activities. Located close to Goose Pond, Greene-Sullivan State Forest, Hillenbrand Fish and Wildlife Area, Turtle Creek Reservoir, and Shakamak State Park.
- 1.5 hours from Indianapolis, less than an hour from Terre Haute, 4 hours from Chicago
- Just minutes off Hwy 59
- 1830 Sq. Ft. Amish built custom cabin, 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, great room, kitchen and laundry room
- Electric heating/cooling, city water, septic and security system
- Amish built custom oak cabinets and wood furniture
- Turn-key, everything included except the TV and DVD player
- Pole barn for storage and equipment
- Great area for deer, turkey, and waterfowl hunting
- Stocked lake plus many additional fishing opportunities close by
- 3.5 acre tillable field can be cash rented or used as food plot
- Many other attractions, dining and entertainment located close by
- Shown by appointment only to qualified buyers
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data