Hunter’s special! This reasonably priced hunting tract won’t be for sale for long. Rockbridge Resort for trout fishing and casual fine dining is just 5 miles away for relaxing and catching the majestic Missouri rainbow trout. Imagine sitting in the stand as you see a monster buck stepping out of the brush thicket or a long-bearded tom gobbling in the spring. Being located in close proximity from area lakes, fishing, boating and great restaurants are also an option. With so many options and loads of potential, this property should definitely be on your list to check out! Property borders a large tillable tract to help hold wildlife on this property. Call me direct for more information on this great property.
- Beautiful views and great location being next door to tillable farm tract
- Property consists of large timber on two ridges
- Rockbridge Resort for trout fishing and casual fine dining is just 5 miles away
- Mature hardwoods, brushy thickets, numerous ridges and drainages, along with million dollar views
- 20 miles from Gainesville and Bull Shoals Lake; 70 miles from Springfield and airports
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.