This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This is a nice mid-sized farm with good income that just needs some work. There is a great place to build a home or cabin on the northwest corner of the farm. The CRP tree program has been in for years so it is a perfect bedding area for the deer with 20-30’ tall trees. You could pick a couple food plot locations for different wind directions and stay out of the CRP for a great sanctuary.
- 51 acres of CRP with balance timber
- Located around 1.5 hours from St. Louis area, 10 minutes from Vandalia, 30 minutes from Effingham, 4 hours from Chicago
- Good income from CRP at $6300/year
- Beautiful big oak ridges
- Really nice views and nice location for home or cabin over looking the most of the farm
- Loaded with deer sign
- Great places for food plots
- Loaded with turkeys
- Black top road frontage
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Fayette County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.