This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Here is a great opportunity to own a piece of property with an endless list of recreational opportunities. Whether you’re an avid outdoorsman, enjoy horseback riding, or just enjoy a weekend camping trip, this property is for you. The unique pine forest and mixed hardwoods offers some great holding power for deer and turkeys. There is an ample amount of food from surrounding crop fields in the immediate area. To the west of the property is state-owned property. A trail on the west and north side of the property is ideal for accessing the property for hunting or ATV riding. On the north side of the property is a creek that provides an excellent water source for wildlife in the area. This is a very unique, one of a kind property. Give me a call today for more information or to schedule a showing.
- Trail along west and north side of property provides great access. Road frontage along entire south side of property
- Property is loaded with deer and turkey sign
- Red pine forest and mixed hardwoods forest makes for a very diverse habitat. This property has a tremendous amount of bedding habitat giving this farm excellent holding power
- Unique Property with a wide range of recreational uses such as ATV riding, horseback riding, hunting, camping, or hiking
- Great food plot location in the middle of the property would make for some great smaller plots or you could clear out a larger area and create a several acre plot
- Creek runs through north side of property
- Sandy Oaks Campground, Delbar State Park and Big River State Park all located near by
- Property is located between Oquawka and Keithsburg, half mile east on Bald Bluff Road
- 1 hour from Quad Cities, 45 minutes from Galesburg, 1.5 hours from Peoria
- Additional 40 acres available to east
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data