This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! If you are looking for a future home site, cattle or horse farm, or a place to take the family to hunt, then this is the tract for you. Located just five minutes west of West Point Lake, this property was recently clear cut. This property could be easily converted into pasture, or would make an ideal place to build a home. There are two creeks crossing the property. Several large white oak trees were left standing on the property which attracts large numbers of deer, and there is also a good turkey population in the area. This tract has road frontage on County Road 282. For more information call or e-mail today!
- Minutes from West Point Lake
- Road frontage on County Road 282
- Would make a great horse or cattle farm
- Two creeks cross the property
- Easily accessible, flat terrain
- Great deer and turkey population
- County water and electricity are available
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data