This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Fantastic location to build a business with great visibility of the property from Interstate 44. This property is less than a third of a mile from exit 29 of Interstate 44. There is great paved road access as well as electrical running along the edge of the fence. The property is approximately six acres of clean open ground. If you are not quite ready to build you can generate an income by farming the rich tillable soil. Cattle tight fencing surrounds 75% percent of the property. This is a great open piece of ground where you can build a business, row crop farm, pasture cattle, build a home, ride horses or ATV’s. If you are looking for "The Perfect Location" that is a tremendous piece of ground to build a business allowing easy access and great visibility, you will want to come see this property. All these options are within four minutes of Sarcoxie, 25 minutes of Joplin, and 45 minutes of Springfield.
- Great location with excellent visibility of the property from Interstate 44
- Edge of the property is located within a third of a mile of Exit 29 on I-44
- Fantastic place to build a business
- Nice paved road access
- Multiple beautiful building sites
- Easy access to electrical that runs along the edge of the property
- Cattle tight fencing around 75% percent of the property
- A great place to ride horses, four wheelers or motocycles
- Tremendous tillable farm ground
- Great investment opportunity
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Jasper County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.