This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! This area of the State has been a proven hunting ground for big bucks, and hunting on the property has been very light in recent years. The property is relatively secluded, but easy to get to. State Land borders the entire West side of the property and stretches for hundreds of acres. This property has a lot of potential for the avid hunter, and a little TLC could bring a lot of rewards. Most of the property has not been explored or developed. You can design your food plots the way you want to, and put in your stands where you can ambush your trophy. Priced to sell, make it yours today.
- This property has about 15 acres of Northern hardwoods, about 20 acres of lowland brush, and 5 acres of warm season grass
- The Property is Northeast of Deerwood on County Road 32. Take Highway 210 NE 4 miles from Deerwood to County Road 32. Then North on County Road 32 for 3 miles to Southwest corner of Property. From Aitkin, head Southwest on Highway 210 to County Road 32. The â??For Saleâ?? sign is on the East Side of County Road 32
- Several really nice bucks have been taken from this property. The genetics in this area have produced a lot of trophy bucks in the past
- The Southeast corner and the Northwest corner of the property have natural pinch points
- There are several areas to develop food plots in key ambush areas
- The property has had whitetail deer, black bear and grouse
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Crow Wing County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.