This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This beautiful large acreage is just minutes from the Omaha Metro area can be a perfect place to build the home of your dreams. Located in the rolling hills between Blair and Fort Calhoun there are fantastic views from anywhere on this land. There is a pond that has a working windmill keeping fresh water supplied to the pond year around. This property also includes row cropland and CRP grass acres providing a nice yearly income. The surrounding edges are lined with timber offering a haven for wildlife. The possibility of breaking this land into multiple acreages makes this an excellent opportunity for investors too. If you are looking for a secluded property to build on, abundant wildlife around the property, the possibility of multiple acreages, and beautiful country setting close to the Omaha Metro area, please contact Rod for a private showing.
- Minutes from Omaha Metro Area close to Blair
- Great access around property
- Beautiful location for acreage/acreages
- Investment possibilities with multiple acreages
- Row crop and CRP provides yearly income
- Secluded land with scenic views
- Hundreds of adjoining acres of timber
- Incredible deer and turkey hunting
- Access is from County Road 36, half mile from paved road
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data