This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Located in the historic Sangamon River bottom, is an excellent opportunity to own a hunting property with diverse habitat and awesome hunting history to prove it. The property has over a mile of Sangamon River frontage, numerous acres of timber, and several acres of grassland. Opportunities to hunt QDMA managed trophy bucks, all Mississippi Fly Way species of Ducks, Pheasants, Quail, and Dove await the new owner. A privately owned access road to the property grants you the privacy that is desired by all sportsmen. You can also access the property by boat down the Sangamon River, with the boat ramp being a short distance away. There are several strategic food plots in the timber that attract numerous deer into the property. There are several waterholes in the timber and a mile of shoreline of the river where there are excellent waterfowl hunting opportunities. The grassland is managed for excellent pheasant, quail, and dove hunting. Now is the time to own your own awesome hunting property and prepare it for the upcoming season, so contact Ben Plattner today!
- 5 minutes from Chandlerville
- 10 minutes from Jim Edgar Panther Creek State Fish & Wildlife Area
- 45 minutes from Springfield
- 90 minutes south of Peoria
- Private road access to property located in the Sangamon River Bottom
- Excellent waterfowl hunting location with 1 mile of Sangamon River Frontage
- Boat access to property
- Numerous water holes in timber
- Great location for a cabin in timber
- Excellent trophy deer hunting with several strategic food plots
- QDMA managed for several years
- Internal road system through timber
- Excellent pheasant, quail, and dove hunting
- Great timber value
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Cass County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.