This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! Beaver Creek, in northwest Kansas, has been the primary focus of dedicated whitetail and mule deer hunters from the Front Range and across the midwest for many years. The combination of flat productive bottom farmland, adequate timber along the creek edges, and the diverse terrain and ground cover throughout the rolling to rugged hills provide everything needed to produce and hold trophy bucks. The opportunity to own a piece of this first class hunting habitat does not come along very often. This particular stretch of premium creek bottom land is absolutely loaded with turkeys and pheasants and is a magnet for the whitetails and mule deer that occupy the creek valley and the large, rugged native grass pastureland that surrounds it. The fertile soils on this acreage produce excellent crops that are a high priority for the wildlife in the area to feed on and also provide some return on your investment. The towering cottonwood trees provide excellent roosts for turkeys and the plum thickets along the northern edge are perfect for holding pheasants and quail, as well as bedding areas for the deer. This is a property that you have to experience in person. Photos and words do not properly describe it. Schedule a day to walk this property with me. It is well worth your time!
- Located 11 miles northeast of Goodland on County Rd 75.2 along the incredibly scenic Beaver Creek
- Excellent hunting along Beaver Creek in Sherman County. This is one of the better turkey hunting properties I have ever stepped foot on. It is also a magnet for whitetails, mule deer, pheasants and dove
- It is common to see over a hundred turkeys on the crop fields of this property in the mornings and evenings. There are several great roosting trees throughout the entire stretch of Beaver Creek that winds through the property from west to east
- This land and area offers a very diverse number of opportunities to hunt and harvest nearly all of the wildlife species northwest Kansas has to offer. Beaver Creek in northwest Kansas is one of the most highly desired areas for harvesting giant mule deer and trophy whitetails
- There are several CRP buffer strips lining the crop fields and the creek bottom creating excellent habitat for upland birds and bedding for deer
- There is a solar pump and water well in the northwest corner of the property that can provide a steady year round water source for the wildlife
- This would be a very ideal location to build a simple hunting cabin or a beautiful country home along the Beaver Creek valley
- This bottomland property consists of approximately 92 acres of premium farm ground. If additional tillable acres are a priority, the portions that are currently planted to CRP consist of some of the finest soils this area has to offer. Upon expiration of the CRP contract these acres could all be broke out for crop production, if desired
- Approximately 75 acres currently enrolled in CRP. Annual payment is $3,000 per year
- One look at the soil map for this property will prove its worth as cropland. Over 167 acres of Class II Roxbury silt loam and 19.12 acres of Class II Bridgeport silt loam
- All of the sellers mineral rights will pass to the buyer
- Just over 200 miles from Denver, CO
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Sherman County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.