PRICE REDUCED!! You can get off work and be in your tree stand literally in minutes. This property is located right on the outskirts of town where you will enjoy some good hunting and a wide variety of wildlife. You will find deer, bear, turkeys, grouse and even some predators like coyotes and bobcats. There are about 100 acres of woods with a good mix of hardwoods and pine. There is marketable timber on the property and since it isn't enrolled in any Government programs, it can be logged at any time. A recent timber cruise by a certified forester has appraised the timber value at $64,000. There is some low ground that provides bedding spots for the wise old bucks. Some nice deer have been harvested off the property. An established trail system allows you to get around easily and there is a snowmobile trail running through part of the property. There is approximately 10 acres of open land suitable for planting food plots. The origin of the Lemonweir River is close by and cuts across the northwest corner of the property. Partially fenced around border. Will be surveyed to determine actual acreage. Easy access from a County Highway. Low taxes, $1623 in 2015. Located 5 minutes from Tomah, 45 minutes from La Crosse, 1.5 hours from Madison, 2.5 hours from Milwaukee and 3 hours from Minneapolis.
- Good huntinting with variety of game including deer, bear and turkeys
- 100 acres of woods with good mix of hardwoods and softwoods
- Marketable timber with certified timber valuation of $64,000
- Established trail system with snowmobile trail running through it
- Partially fenced on borders
- Near origin of Lemonweir River with some of it on property
- Some low ground and wetlands
- Acess off of a county highway
- Only minutes from town
- Low taxes
- Located 5 minutes from Tomah, 45 minutes from La Crosse, 1.5 hrs. from Madison, 2.5 hrs. from Milwaukee and 3 hrs. from Minneapolis
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.