Beautiful wooded property and great location in the scenic rolling countryside northwest of Wausau. This property is well wooded with hardwood timber, huge hemlocks, and areas of thick understory growth. Crop land on the adjacent property offers a great food source and a major attraction for whitetails. Many agricultural fields in the area intermixed with blocks of forest create a great combination of food and cover for wildlife in the neighborhood. Rub-lined deer trails on the property and worn paths leading to the crop land offer options to set up on the big deer that this area is capable of producing. Creek water sources meander through the property adding to the quality of the wildlife habitat. It’s conveniently located on a blacktop road only about 15 minutes from Merrill and about 25 minutes from Wausau.
- Situated in the scenic rolling hills northwest of Wausau
- Great mix of timber and agriculture in the area
- Hardwood timber, huge hemlocks and pockets of thick cover
- Crop land on adjacent property for attractive food source
- Creek water sources
- Abundant deer sign
- Country setting, yet just a short drive from town on a blacktop road
- Not in MFL or FCL program
- About 15 minutes from Merrill; 25 minutes from Wausau; 1 hour from Stevens Point; 1 hour 55 minutes from Green Bay or Appleton; 2 hours 30 minutes from Madison; and 3 hours 15 minutes from Milwaukee
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.