Experience the wild setting of this secluded log cabin nestled on wooded acreage adjoining a vast Lincoln County Forest tract. Enjoy a morning cup of coffee while you watch wildlife in the open meadow as the sun peeks over the treetops. Sit back and relax as a fire crackles in the wood stove following an exciting day in the outdoors. This is the experience you have been dreaming about! The cabin is tucked deep in the woods to ensure your privacy and seclusion. Thousands of acres of Lincoln County Forest border the property to the south with a thick swamp where the big ole’ bucks like to hang out. Many bucks have been harvested from the property over the years, including a massive 149 3/8”-class 11-pointer in 2015. The seller fondly remembers fishing two secluded wilderness lakes just a short distance into the Lincoln County Forest Land. The property has an excellent trail system that runs throughout the rolling topography of the land. Areas of the property were recently harvested allowing for abundant new growth and creating a good mix of age classes in the forest habitat. This truly is a remarkable property. Come see for yourself what this property has to offer and you will want to keep coming back!
- Nice off-the-grid log cabin tucked back in the woods in a secluded setting
- Cabin has two separate rooms with beds on the main level and a loft for sleeping area
- Adjoins thousands of acres of Lincoln County Forest Lands
- Two wilderness lakes just a short distance into county forest land
- Many bucks have been harvested on this property over the years, including a massive 149 3/8"
- Diverse forest habitat covered with deer sign, some areas recently harvested allowing for abundant new growth
- Forest openings that would be ideal for food plot development
- Excellent network of trails run throughout the property
- 2 of the 3 parcels enrolled in MFL-CLOSED for low taxes and professional forest management plan
- Renown trout waters of the Prairie River are nearby
- Close to ATV & snowmobile trails
- Convenient access via paved county road
- About 20 minutes from Merrill; 35 minutes from Wausau; 1 hour from Stevens Point; 2 hours from Green Bay or Appleton; 2 hours 40 minutes from Madison; and 3 hours 15 minutes from Milwaukee
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.