This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
A wonderful prime piece of farm ground with excellent recreational opportunities. This farm has approximately 32 acres of prime tillable soil. This farm has raised 200-bushel dry land corn and 60-bushel soybeans. The farm is currently being leased on a yearly cash basis (call for details). Cattle tight fencing borders 75% of the boundary. There is a big pond with great fishing, waterfowl hunting and boating opportunities. This property has several building sites with rural water and electrical access bordering the property. If you are looking for a great property that will give you a solid return on your investment and provides a wonderful opportunity for fishing, boating and waterfowl hunting with easy access to utilities, you have got to come take a look at this farm. There is an additional 79 acres also available that joins the property on the west. Please see the aerial photos and my Bates Co. 79 acre listing for more details. All this opportunity within forty-five minutes of Kansas City and an hour of Joplin.
- Great tillable farm ground
- Cattle tight fencing around two thirds of the property
- Nice big pond with great fishing
- A great place to ride horses, four wheelers or motocycles
- Great waterfowl hunting
- Multiple building sites
- Rural water and city water access runs along the edge of the property
- Electrical access at the edge of property
- Great road access
- Great investment opportunity
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data