PrICE REDUCED! The perfect property for the active individual or family. A wide variety of activities are literally within a short walking distance. If you like to fish, you have Norwalk Lake in your back yard. Norwalk Lake is a 30 acre lake filled with bass and panfish. Not only is it a great lake for spring & summer time fishing, but it is a superb lake for ice fishing. You have 38 acres of woods for great bow or gun hunting on your property. If that is not enough, you have 865 acres of county land surrounding you. The vast amount of county land is not only good for hunting, but for exploring, hiking and camping. You can fine tune your shotgun skills at the Norwalk Rod & Gun Club, which is only a few steps away. If you enjoy cycling, you will love this property. You can get on the Elroy-Sparta Bike Trail from your property. The Elroy-Sparta Bike Trail is a 32 mile trail built on an abandoned railroad bed and passes through 3 rock tunnels. Plus, you can snowmoble, cross country ski and snowshoe on the trail during the winter. Another great feature is that the site is buildable. It has been perc tested and approval has been given to put an access road to property from County Road T. There is a perfect spot for a cabin on top of the hill in the center of the property, giving you a great view of the lake. The property is conveniently located 1 hour from La Crosse, 2 hours from Madison and 3.5 hours from Minneapolis.
- 30 acre lake on property with limited public access
- Buildable site. Perc tested for cabin.
- 38 acres of timber, primarily hard woods
- Access to Elroy-Sparta bike
- Surrounded by 865 acres of county land
- Great fishing and ice fishing
- Deer, turkey and waterfowl hunting
- Walking distance to Norwalk Rod & Gun Club
- Quiet and secluded
- Spectacular ridge top views in area
- 1 hour to La Crosse, 2 hours to Madison and 3.5 hours to Minneapolis
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.