All offers are subject to the Receiver's acceptance and court confirmation.
Court Ordered Receiver Sale - 192 Homesites & Development Parcels
The Capstone Development in Brookwood, Alabama
Covered Bridge Rd. & Capstone Blvd.
Brookwood, Alabama 35444
This offering of approximately 160 acres consists of:
- 192 homesites serviced by municipal water and waste treatment systems;
- Two tracts (unimproved sections) with the potential for future development;
- Tract-A containing 16 acres of vacant land (previously proposed for condominium development);
- Tract-E containing 72 acres of vacant land (previously proposed for future SFR development);
- Ten (10) open space lots;
- Private streets;
- Each lot has an individual parcel ID;
- Excellent opportunity for home builders, developers, and investors;
Please contact Taylor Glaze of NAI Chase Commercial or Marty Clouser of Kennedy Wilson for further information about this offering and assistance in placing your offer.
Please visit our website for more information.
BROKER COOPERATION 2.0%
Kennedy Wilson Real Estate Sales and Marketing
NAI Chase Commercial
The Receiver, Kennedy Wilson and NAI Chase Commercial (Alabama Real Estate Broker No. 000033300-0) make no representations regarding this property offered for sale (i.e. square footage, zoning, etc.). Prospective purchasers must rely on their own inspections and research prior to purchase. The property is offered as is, where it, with no warranty express or implied. The property is offered subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn at any time with or without notice.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.